Visions Mission Statement
We strive to provide our customer with a Total Quality Experience; and our commitment to “Continuous Improvement” is the foundation of a Quality Management System that enhances our understanding of customer’s needs, and fosters a culture of collaboration and mutual respect.
We exceed customer expectations through our commitment to continuous improvement, and a thorough understanding of customer needs.
ISO 9001:2008 Registered (Dec. 2012)
ISO is the universally-accepted accreditation standard for organizational efficiency, consistency, and dedicated quality service, with the primary goal of total customer satisfaction. It is the foundation for our quality management system and customer first philosophy.
cGMP Current Good Manufacturing Practices:
cGMP refers to the Current Good Manufacturing Practice regulations enforced by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). cGMPs provide a framework for quality management systems to assure proper control and monitoring of manufacturing processes and facilities. Visions subscribes to these practices as well as other regulatory guidelines to ensure the delivery of superior results for our customers.
The integration of LEAN manufacturing practices include:
- 1. Hearing the customer
- 2. Standardized processes/communication
- 3. Elimination of waste
- 4. Continuous improvement
Our well-defined and documented production processes lead to output that is predictable, repeatable, and meets established quality standards – minimizing the risks to our customers.
Key Benefits Include:
Consistent On-Time Delivery
- LEAN manufacturing techniques streamline processes, eliminate waste, and ultimately increase speed and improve quality throughout the entire production process.
Continued Performance Improvement
- Annual ISO audits assess Visions’ commitment to quality improvement.
- Visions’ quality management system mandates actionable solutions to any problem.
- We accomplish continual improvement by establishing standards and practices for monitoring, measurement, and review.
- Visions continues to examine every process from accounting to management to ensure that every internal function has a positive impact on you and your operation.
Our processes create a “right the first time” attitude, and a positive culture of continuous improvement throughout our organization.
The Visions’ “Quality Manual,” and “Information Security Policies” are available on request.