The sheer volume of data being processed over the internet today, requires the utilization of security protocol that protects private information and ensures the integrity of sensitive customer data.
Visions’ information security policies are aligned with the requirements of SSAE 16: SOC 2 Type 2 protocol, are HIPAA Compliant, and meet ISO 9001:2015 quality management standards, as well as cGMP, current Good Manufacturing Practices.
A Higher Level of Quality
- Our well-defined and documented production processes lead to output that is predictable, repeatable, and meets established quality standards.
- Results in fewer returned products and fewer complaints.
- Minimizes risk to our customers.
Continued Performance Improvement
- Annual ISO audits assess Visions’ commitment to quality improvement.
- Visions’ quality management system mandates actionable solutions to any problem.
- We accomplish continual improvement by establishing standards and practices for monitoring, measurement, and review.
The Visions’ “Quality Manual,” and “Information Security Policies” are available on request.
These Policies Ensure:
- The preservation of confidentiality, integrity, and availability of customer information.
- The protection of information and information systems from unauthorized access.
- That only authorized users have access to sensitive customer information.
- The protection of sensitive information by minimizing the risks of exposing this information to unauthorized parties.
- That all data transfers, execution of data processing, and amendment and/or purchasing of proprietary customer data is secure and protected.
- That facility access is controlled – locked down and protected with security protocol and cameras.